Новости
Студенты
Поступающим
Гостевая
О сайте

Форум

KOHCA.Forum
American
Пользователь: Angela (---.dialup.mindspring.com)
Дата: 04.11.2001 22:37:00

Hi from the United States! I am New to this forum
I am a piano teacher and love Russian Music.
I went to see the Russian State Symphony two weeks ago.
Shostakovich Symphony No. 5 was Excellent!

Music is the only Russian I know.
I will try to follow!

AK2Angel@earthlink.net

RE: American
Пользователь: Ivan (---.syd.iprimus.net.au)
Дата: 05.11.2001 13:52:50

Hey Angela! Thanks for the lovely letter. I am about to joke around-dont take me seriously and please, dont get upset, OK?
What's the purpose of your msg? What are you trying to say by your message, eh? You love russian music? Good on you! So does half of the world. Do you see them screaming about it? No! You say music is the only russian you know, do you wanna get to know my penis? Its russian too, you might like it as well (had no complaints so far, ok maybe a couple). See you in cyber space!

Чао, загадочная американка!!!
Ask your friends to interpret this one.

RE: American
Пользователь: Lila Tierna (213.134.195.---)
Дата: 27.11.2001 18:36:34

Hi Angela!

My reply will be quite opposite to the previous one. There are different people around the world, nationality doesn't matter, but politeness does. IMHO, that's great that you love Russian music. I'm Russian and would like to thank you for your love! :) I understand your point - you heard something terrific and wanted to share your emotions. I have a question: Which Russian composers do you like most of all? Please, feel free to write me back if you care.

Regards,
L.T.

Извините, только зарегистрированные пользователи могут писать в этом форуме.

→  Окажите поддержку сайту KOHCA.net!
Made by Rusign © Сетевой портал Московской консерватории KOHCA.net, 1998-2024. О проекте...
Дизайн, логотип, программирование - медиа-ателье РУЗАЙН (Rusign). Сайт из семьи RUZ.NET.
Сайт открыт 4 июня 1998 года.
Rambler's Top100 Service